Many of you have expressed interest in learning more about what else TELUS Health can provide in addition to EMR. Being part of Canada’s largest healthcare technology company definitely has its perks - we offer a wide range of value add services which can help optimize your clinic and enable you to deliver even better patient care. Additionally, we offer competitive pricing and have a great support model so you can always reach us.
Mobility: All TELUS Health EMR customers (this includes Nightingale EMR) and their family members get mobility discounts. Visit our mobility offers website to check out the latest deals: https://www.telushealth.co/page/mobility-offers-telus-health-emr-customers/
Additional value add services you can take advantage of when you migrate to another TELUS Health EMR
· Access your EMR anywhere, anytime. The EMR Mobile app enables you to upload photos directly to patient charts, quickly view basic patient data and encounter notes, check your schedule, and directly phone a patient in real-time – all from your mobile device
· 3rd party solutions integrated into your EMR such as patient engagement platform and appointment reminders to further enhance clinic efficiency
· Hardware solutions that adapt to the particular space requirements of vital clinic areas (including exam rooms, reception, physician offices and nurse workstations), and managed services packages that let you concentrate on patient care instead of having to deal with technical issues related to your clinic hardware
· Professional services to improve patient care by optimizing clinic operations and enhancing clinical workflows. We offer customized advanced training, workflow analysis and optimization, billing optimization and lots more.
· Save time and resources by managing inbound and outbound fax communication quickly and efficiently right from your EMR with integrated eFax
If you have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-877-570-5581. You can view demo webinars and other relevant information by visiting the dedicated Nightingale TELUS Health website: https://www.telushealth.co/page/nightingale-joins-telus-health/